Sunday, February 8, 2009

CHILI BANKS - VICTORY REMIX (FREE 320)

CHILI BANKS - VICTORY REMIX (FREE 320)
This one's on the old school jungle tip.
NEW LINK FOR THE NON RAGGA-JUNGLE MEMBERS

links keep going down so you may have to go through RJ to get it. I apolagise.
FIXED LINK CLICK HERE!!!!

Hey guys as you may or may not know I've been working hard on getting my website/label ready to release a large collection of my dubs (40 or so) FREE!!!!!!. WWW.JUNGLISTMANIFESTO.COM (currently just points to my myspace) is my baby. I've also started my blog early to do some promo HTTP://JUNGLISTMANIFESTO.BLOGSPOT.COM it's got a lot of tutorials on producing along with artist features, and general Jungle goodness. Also for my site I've got some artists lined up to release their own stuff, plus there will be merch too of course. I digress, (you gotta click through ragga-jungle.com to get) ***TO THE LINK***

Big up Ragga-Jungle.com for the hosting.

No comments:

Post a Comment